Posted by sioned.owen_955 on 13th June 2018
You can reduce costs and save the environment by thinking twice before using your printer at work, here’s our top 5 tips.
- Turn off your printer at night to conserve energy
- Switch to an all-in-one device to incorporate printer, scanner and copier functions which will save energy when compared to using separate machines
- Duplex printing requires less energy and is the most cost efficient use of paper
- Printing in draft requires less time and energy to print
- Try going paperless for the day and don’t use your printer at all! If it works, see if you can incorporate a dedicated paperless day into your working week every week