East Village is a neighbourhood in East London that was designed and constructed as the Olympic Village of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games and has been converted for use as a new residential district, complete with independent shops, bars and restaurants. The area was formerly contaminated Waste land and industrial buildings to the north of Stratford.
· Originally 2012 Olympic Village
· Converted to 2,800+ Private homes
· Houses School, Health Clinic and Shops
Briggs & Forrester Building Services Maintenance provide a mobile and reactive team to undertake all aspects of planned, reactive and statutory compliance maintenance, including the management and control of all associated specialist subcontractors.
· Emergency Light Testing and Inspection
· Lightning Conductor Testing
· Inspection and Test of Main Intake Switchgear.
· Water Pressurisation Pumps
· Smoke Extraction and Ventilation
· Automatic Transfer Switches
· Common Area Electrical Fixed Wire Testing
· Public Realm Electrical Compliance Verification.
· Motability Car Charging Points Inspection and Test
· BMS Infrastructure
· Motor Control Infrastructure
· Ventilation and Extraction
· LTHW Water Storage
· Trace Heating
· Sump Pumps
· Air Conditioning
· Dry Riser Testing
· Thermal Imaging