- Special Projects
- Full Time
We wish to appoint an administrator to join our administration team. The role will involve placing purchase orders, produce subcontract order letters and paperwork, record receipt of delivery notes, check order acknowledgments, process timesheets and other administrative duties as required. Admin support also for our estimating and commercial departments.
Duties will include:
- Placing purchase orders
- Placing subcontract agreements
- Communicating with our suppliers via email and phone.
- Assisting the project managers with any printing that is required.
- Completing / Marking off delivery notes
- Sorting invoices and invoice queries
- Other general admin duties
Good communication skills, good IT skills, basic competent maths skills would be useful as you will be solving invoice queries and producing timesheets for the hourly paid employees.
You will be a friendly, diligent and flexible individual willing to assist your colleagues, with a good attention to detail.
– Competitive salary
– 25 days holiday (up to 30 days with service) plus bank holidays
– Private healthcare scheme and life insurance
– Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
– Employee owned business
– An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development
– Flexible holiday scheme