- Building Services Maintenance
- Full Time
Briggs & Forrester Group is a renowned and trusted provider of building services maintenance solutions in the United Kingdom. With a legacy spanning several decades, we have established ourselves as leaders in the field, delivering exceptional maintenance services for commercial, industrial, and institutional properties. We are currently seeking a dedicated and ambitious individual to join our team as an Apprentice Building Services Maintenance Engineer.
As an Apprentice Building Services Maintenance Engineer at Briggs & Forrester Group, you will embark on a structured training programme designed to equip you with the skills and expertise needed to excel in building services maintenance. This apprenticeship offers a unique opportunity to launch your career in a dynamic and growing industry.
- Learn and assist in the planned and reactive maintenance of building services systems, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems.
- Work closely with experienced maintenance engineers to gain hands-on experience in troubleshooting, repairs, and preventive maintenance tasks.
- Conduct routine inspections of building systems to identify potential issues and ensure compliance with maintenance schedules.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of maintenance activities and service reports.
- Collaborate with the team to implement energy-efficient practices and sustainability initiatives.
- Learn to diagnose faults and malfunctions, and participate in the installation and replacement of equipment and components as needed.
- Familiarise yourself with health and safety regulations and ensure adherence to safety protocols at all times.
- Participate in training sessions and courses to enhance technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Contribute to team discussions, problem-solving, and project planning meetings.
- Uphold Briggs and Forrester Group’s commitment to delivering high-quality building services maintenance.
- A genuine interest in building services maintenance and a desire to develop a career in this field.
- Minimum GCSEs (or equivalent) in Mathematics, English, and Science.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Eagerness to learn and a positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability.
What We Offer:
- A well-structured apprenticeship programme with comprehensive on-the-job training and mentorship.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company.
- Competitive apprenticeship salary and benefits package.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Exposure to diverse maintenance projects and cutting-edge technologies.