- Engineering Services
- Full Time
Each year we take on a number of apprentices to work within the specialist building services industry. Our positions suit self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who possess:
- A minimum of five GCSEs at Grade 9/A* to 4/C, including Maths, English Language and ICT; 1 A Level, or 2 AS Levels (40 UCAS points), or an equivalent qualification such Level 3 BTEC National in a relevant Construction or Engineering subject.
This application is to work within our established estimating team supporting the senior mechanical estimator and the wider estimating team:
- Collating and issuing both plant and sub-contractor enquiry packages
- Reviewing quotes against tender information & Specification
- Inputting costs into Estimating software
- Drawing design and take offs
- Engaging with supply chain
- Attending internal and external meetings with design teams
Many of our current management and fully qualified employees have progressed through our comprehensive training scheme and with the right attitude, the same rewards could be yours. We offer a good basic salary, a structured training programme which leads to a recognised qualification, a varied working environment and excellent career prospects.
We are committed to developing young talent and are recognised within the construction industry for our training standards. The Briggs & Forrester apprenticeship programme produces some of the industry’s best and brightest, who have been recognised with awards from WorldSkills, H&V News, BESA and The Worshipful Company of Plumbers.
Closing date – 10th May 2024